Orc's Memory is a dungeon instance situated in the heart of Geffen Field. A Mad Scientist has utilized the power of minerals found near the Dimensional Gorge and created a way to speak to Orcs.
Players will participate in the final battle between the Orc Kruger and Orc Shaman Cargalache, facing off with their very own private Orc Hero at the end to save the tribes from the Orc Shaman.
- The instance has a 2 hour time limit and will automatically close if all party members leave the instance for more than 5 minutes.
- There is a level restriction of 30 ~ 80 for this instance.
- Upon success, each character can only attempt the instance once every 2 hours.
- The Party Leader needs speak with Dimensional Gorge Piece (gef_fild10 242,202) to "Reserve the Orc's Memory".
- After the dungeon is created, speak to the Dimensional Gorge Piece to "Enter the Dungeon".
- The Party Leader must speak to Kruger (1@orcs 180,29) to start the instance.
- Kill the Enchanted Orc in the zones to pass.
- Speak to Kruger again (2@orcs 35,169) and extinguish the Braziers.
- Kill The Chief Orc of Safeguards, Orc Sniper, Depraved Vengeful Orc Spirit, and Shaman Cargalache after extinguishing the Braziers in in order to pass the zones. There is only one per zone.
- Defeat Orc Hero.
The following mechanics are in effect inside the instance:
- Disabled Items: Fly Wing
- Disabled Skills: Ice Wall, Leap, Intimidate, Teleport, Snatch
- The more mobs killed in the earlier zones, the more mobs that will spawn at the end.
- Each Orc Zombie killed will respawn as an Orc Archer.
- Each Orc Skeleton killed will respawn as a High Orc.
- If enough Orcs are killed, a large mob of Wraith and Stalatic Golem will spawn in the 4th zone.
|Instances in JellyRO|
Bakonawa's Lair • Bangungot Hospital • Buwaya's Cave • Bloody Branch Rooms