Player versus Player (PvP) is a environment in which players can combat one another as opposed to Player versus Everything (PvE), where they can only compete against the game. Large-scale or group PvP environments can be found in War of Emperium, Battlegrounds, Faction War and Direct Assault.
PvP maps are accessible via the Teleport Girl. There are three styles of PvP play available:
- Public PvP: All styles of play are acceptable.
- Restricted PvP: Certain gears and consumables are forbidden. See Restricted WoE for the list.
- Non-Trans PvP : Only classes that have not re-birthed may enter.
Maps are rotated monthly on a voting basis via the PvP Voting NPC.
- 5 seconds of invulnerability upon spawning unless the player moves their character.
- Player's rank is displayed in the lower right hand (i.e. 6/9: where 6 is the current rank in that map and 9 indicates the current number of people on that map). The goal is to kill numerous amounts of players while staying alive.
- Death results in immediate respawn out of the PvP map
- People within the top 10 rank of a map will have a graphic under their characters' feet.
- All skills and items work in PvP maps except the usage of Fly Wings and Teleport.
- Butterfly Wing and Warp Clips are disabled in PVP maps.