Thank you for playing JellyRO! Online game communities are at their best when everyone is respectful and fair. Therefore, we ask that all members conduct themselves accordingly when using the JellyRO game client, JellyRO forums, JellyRO TeamSpeak server, and official JellyRO social media pages. Our aim is to provide a friendly and fun environment for everyone.
The guidelines and rules listed here broadly define what behavior is expected as a member of this community and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the staff shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. Member access to the services provided at JellyRO is a privilege and not a right.
We reserve the right to:
- Suspend your access to these services at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines.
- Evaluate each incident on a case by case basis. The action we take may be more lenient or more severe than those listed under each category. Severity of punishment may depend on the offender's history of transgressions.
- Change or modify these guidelines at our discretion and without notice.
Concerns or questions on clarification may be communicated in game, via forums or through support ticket. When in doubt, don’t do it!
Repeated severe violations of the rules may result in being IP banned from one or more JellyRO services. In some cases this means a player is not allowed back on one or more JellyRO services. Any account used that belongs to another player will be suspended until the rightful owner claims it and changes the password.
This policy is not language-restrictive. Language that falls under this policy will always be subject to the repercussions listed, whether it is inappropriate in English or any other language.
The bottom line is that we want JellyRO to be a fun, safe, and stress free environment for all players. When interacting with other JellyRO players, you will encounter those who share different experiences and come from vastly different backgrounds. While certain language and images may not be personally offensive, consider the fact that that same language and images may have a completely different effect on someone else. We’ve done everything we can to make this a great community – now it’s up to you!
- Abusive : using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting and/or cruel language/content.
- Offensive : 1. causing someone to feel deeply hurt, upset, or angry. 2. actively aggressive; attacking.
Abusive and/or Offensive Content is prohibited when using the JellyRO game client, JellyRO forums, JellyRO TeamSpeak server, and official JellyRO social media pages. This includes, but is not limited to, character, pet, and homunculus names, forum accounts, post content, links, images and any and all chats.
The following is a list of content that is considered abusive, offensive, or overall inappropriate, whether it is both clear and masked, and in any and all languages.
- Racial and ethnic slurs, discrimination, symbols of or promotion of hatred against.
- Violence in any capacity outside of JellyRO.
- Pornographic in nature.
- Inappropriate references to human anatomy or bodily functions.
- Insultingly referring to players, Anesis Staff Members or any groups of people.
You, and ONLY YOU, are responsible for the security of your game accounts at all times. Choose a strong, secure password that you will not forget. We are not responsible if your items are stolen because someone guessed your password.
Further, if you decide to share your account with anyone, you take FULL responsibility for their actions and any resulting punishments for their offenses.
Do not advertise, name, or otherwise link to any and all non-JellyRO related businesses, organizations, or websites.
The rules for Abusive/Offensive Content, Advertisement, Fraud/Scamming, Harassment, Illegal Activity, Invasion of Privacy, and Public Nuisancy apply to all channels and chats.
- main channel is reserved for general conversation and questions, offering free goods and services, advertising server or personal events, party and guild recruitment, and event recruitment.
- trade channel is reserved ONLY for buying, selling, and trading goods and services related to JellyRO.
- English is the only language permissible for both #main and #trade.
The following actions constitutes cheating and exploitation and are thus prohibited on JellyRO server:
- Modifying JellyRO data files in a way that gives you an unfair advantage;
- Using anything other than the current official JellyRO client to connect to the game server;
- Third party programs that automates game play (including macros and excepting AIs); and
- Exploiting bugs or mechanics that results in the gain of large quantities of zeny or items and/or disrupts the server.
The rules for all categories are applicable for forum posting.
The following is also prohibited on JellyRO forum:
- Multiple forum accounts. Players are permitted only one;
- Revival of old topics;
- Making non-constructive and/or multiple posts designed to bump, derail, or disrupt the thread topic;
- Abuse of the "Report to Moderator" button by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages;
- Use of rapid, flashing imagery designed to trigger epilepsy and other disorders;
- Creating duplicate threads; and
- Signatures larger that 190px on 1024x768 resolution.
The following actions are considered fraudulent and scam and are thus prohibited from JellyRO may be subject to extreme repercussions for first time offenses:
- Impersonating and/or pretending affiliation to another player, group or staff member;
- Attempting to obtain personal and financial information and/or virtual goods for any reason.;
- Issuing a charge-back for donation credit;
- Attempting to bypas IP restrictions for instances, activities, bans, and voting; and
- Deceptively vending items that are similiar/identical and falsely advertising.
Please respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players. This includes Abusive/Offensive Content and any and all inflammatory comments about players, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, reporting players maliciously, and attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
Any and all references to illegal activity that violates local, state, national or international laws or regulations will most likely be reported to the proper authorities.
Invasion of Privacy
Please refrain from releasing any real-life information, images, or videos about other players and staff. Further, do not divulge a staff member's player identity. This also applies to ex-staff members.
To prevent item and zeny loss, please observe the following:
- Item theft is commonly committed by friends or guild members.
- Don't ask another player to transfer items or zeny for you.
- Never give out your password, account or items to another player or anyone claming to be staff. We will never ask for this.
- Verify that purchased accounts/characters are correct and change the password and the registered e-mail address of purchased accounts IMMEDIATELY through the Edit Account page.
- Triple check names, items, and amounts when trading, NPCing, upgrading, vending and/or mailing and make sure Drop Lock is checked on Inventory and Screenshot is checked on trades.
- Scam characters are usually lower level characters. Make it a habit to ask for transcendant characters.
- Report incidents immediately through the Support Ticket System. If you do not make a report within 24 hours, we may not be able to help you.
- Do not attempt to deceive the GM team. We reserve the right to deny service if a player seeking a recovery attempts to lie or otherwise deceive the GMs. Furthermore, this offense may lead to punishment on the offender's accounts and IP.
Player vs. Player
This category includes all player vs. player activities including, but not limited to, War of Emperium, Battlegrounds, Direct Assault, Poring Wars, and Faction War. Please refrain from the following behavior:
- War of Emperium
- Summoning transcendant characters into non-trans castles.
- Underhand tactics to inhibit movement and/or visibility.
- Battlegrounds & Direct Assault
- Joining a match with more than one character.
- PVP Rooms
- Following someone through different rooms to kill them repeatededly.
- Faction Wars
- Underhanded tactics to aid factions without actually joining said faction.
Public Nuisancy is defined as any action that disturbs or interferes with the community at large. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Chat and skill spam;
- Malicious interference with an event;
- Any activity with the intention to MPK (monster player kill);
- Any activity related to monster spawn in low level areas, kill steal maps, or towns; and
- Any activity related to warping a player without permission.
Real Money/External Trading
It is prohibited for players to trade JellyRO accounts, characters, items or currencies in exhange for:
- Real Money (RMT);
- Accounts, characters, items, or currencies from another game server (Inter-server); and
- Any and all other goods and services not related JellyRO.
The rules for all categories are applicable for Discord. Please also observe the following:
- Use Push-to-Talk;
- Disruptive and noisy users may be kicked if they do not fix the issue; and
- Use Sub-Servers to avoid disrupting the Main Server.