Adoption is a process by which married players can "have children."
- Parents get Married.
- Right-click adoptee and select "Adopt [Character Name]".
- Accept when prompted.
- Players must be married.
- Both parents and adoptee must be in the same party.
- Parents must be Level 70+.
- Parents must have their Wedding Ring equipped.
- Adoptee must be a First Class Job or below.
- Mom, Dad. I love you!
- Effect: No EXP Loss for 2 minutes. Cost: 10% of MAX SP Amount
- Mom, Dad. I Miss you!
- Effect: Summon parents to the child's location.
- Come to me, honey~.
- Summons child to parent location.
- Party share at any level as long as the Parents are both 70+.
- The child is now Size Small.
- 75% of Max HP and Max SP.
- Max 80 base stats.
- Cannot Rebirth/Transcend.
- Baby Blacksmiths' and Alchemists' Forge and Brewing skills rates are decreased by 50%.
|Function||Allows players to adopt, unadopt, or become adopted.|
|Location||Prontera Church(prt_church) : 107, 98|
Introduced in June 2015, Sister Bebel stands ready to offer protection to families and individuals in a crisis. Players can choose from the following options:
- Unadopt a child for a fee of 500,000z.
- Parents must both be present and in party unless divorced.
- Adopt a baby character that does not have parents.
- Parents must be married without a child.
- Parents and child must be in party.
- Transform into a child for a fee of 3,000,000z.
- Player must be a First Class character.
NOTE: You must relog (or be disconnected) in order for changes to take effect.
|Adoption is part of a series of articles about JellyRO NPCs. For a more comprehensive list of custom content, please see the Customs category.|