Commands are typed into the chat bar.
- To send a message to all your Friends /hi Guess what I'm having for dinner?
- To speak to your Party: %I'm dead!
- To speak to your Guild: $Are you coming to WoE today?
- To talk to the public about buying/selling: Put #trade in the chat window's name box.
- To talk to the public about anything else: Put #main in the chat window's name box.
- To talk to the public on the same map about anything: Put #map in the chat window's name box.
- To talk to the your guild allies: Put #ally in the chat window's name box.
- To send a message to any online Staff Members: @request Hello, are any GMs online? My character is stuck.
Press Alt+L in-game to see a list of emoticons.
- Page 1
- /swt (/sweat)
- /fist (/bawi)
- /scissors (/gawi)
- /o (/oh)
- Page 2
- Page 3
- /dice - Randomly rolls a 6 sided dice.
- /dbc - Randomly throws 4 yut sticks. This is similar to flipping 4 coins (each with the choice of heads or tails).
- /e23 - Displays 2 chinese characters
AtCommands are used by typing @ or ! followed by the command.
For example, if you want to keep your vending character logged in to sell things without having to keep your client logged in, you would set up your vend and then type @autotrade, !autotrade, @at or !at.
|Time||@time||Displays the current server time.|
|Time||@tempday||Temporarily sets a daytime appearance until you log out.|
|Time||@tempnight||Temporarily sets a nighttime appearance until you log out.|
|Time||@timeofday||Sets normal, day, or night appearances. Stays after logging out|
|Server||@rates||Displays the custom base experience, job experience, and item drop rates.|
|Game Client||@refresh||Reloads your game client screen. This is useful for clearing position lag.|
|Game Client||@showexp||Display experience gained in chat window (on/off).|
|Jobs||@autotrade/@at||Can only be used when vending or after opening a buying shop. Logs your client out while leaving the character logged in. The character will disconnect after 10 hours.|
|Jobs||@gethatred||A command for Taekwon Masters to check their current maps and Hatred targets.|
|Jobs||@homintimacy||A command for Alchemists and Biochemists to check Homunculus intimacy.|
|Character||@petintimacy||Displays the intimacy points of your pet.|
|PvP||@invite||Invites someone to an active duel.|
|PvP||@duel||Initiates a duel. Afterward, you can invite players to the duel. If you type a player name after this, it will be the equivalent of using @duel followed by @invite <player name>.|
|PvP||@leave||Leaves any duels in which you are participating.|
|PvP||@accept||Accepts a duel invitation.|
|PvP||@reject||Rejects a duel invitation.|
|Chat||@channel||See a list of instructions of every @channel command ingame.|
|Chat||@channel create <channel> <password>||Creates a private channel, with the option of a password|
|Chat||@channel list||Lists available channels. (#main, #map, #trade)|
|Chat||@join <channel>||Join to get messages from a channel. (Channels are already joined by default.)|
|Chat||@channel list colors||See the available colors for channels (use command blow to set)|
|Chat||@channel setcolor <channel> <color name>||Change the text color of a channel|
|Chat||@channel leave <channel name>||Leave to stop getting messages from a channel.|
|Chat||@channel bindto <channel name>||Anything you type in regular chat will be sent to this channel.|
|Chat||@channel unbind||unbinds the channel from regular chat.|
|Chat||@channel ban <channel> <character name>||Ban someone from a channel, (you must be the one that created it.)|
|Chat||@channel banlist <channel>||See who has been banned from a channel|
|Chat||@channel unban <channel> <character name>||Unban someone from a channel, (you must be the one that created it.)|
|Chat||@channel unbanall <channel>||Unban everyone from a channel, (you must be the one that created it.)|
|Chat||@channel setop <channel> <option name> <option value>||"adds or remove <option name> with <option value> to <channel name> channel, (No idea what the options are.)|
|Chat||@request|| Send a message to all GMs currently logged in.
Example: @request Hello are any GMs online? My character is stuck.
|Chat||@main||Send a message to the #main Channel|
|Chat||@tc||Send a message to the #trade Channel|
|Family||@adopt||Adopts a character into your married family|
|@rodex||Opens up the Mail interface. Useful if the button isn't appearing|
|Mini Game||@roulette||Opens up the Roulette mini game, (uses Bronze coins that can be found in game)|
|Search||@whosell/@ws||Displays Vending shops that are selling a certain item. It will also add location markers to the mini map. You can enter an item either by item number or by item name.|
|Search||@whobuy/@wb||Displays Buying Stores that are buying a certain item. It will also add location markers to the mini map. You can enter an item either by item number or by item name.|
|Search||@mobinfo/@mi||Search by monster name or ID to get useful info.|
|Search||@whodrop||Search by item name or ID to find out what drops it.|
|Account||@commands||Shows all available @ Commands.|
- /sit (/stand) - Makes your character sit or stand Alternatively, use the [Insert] key on your keyboard.
- /bangbang - Turns your body clockwise
- /bingbing - Turns your body counterclockwise
- /doridori - Shakes your head left and right
- /eqopen - Toggles public display of your equipment window
- /str+ <0-99> - Increases your base STR if you have stat points available. Also works for AGI, VIT, INT, DEX and LUK.
- /where - Tells you were you are standing
- /memo - Creates a memo point for Warp Portal users
Battle and Battle Messages
- /noctrl (/nc) - Toggles auto-attacking
- /noshift (/ns) - Toggles the use of buffs on monsters
- /battlemode (/bm) - Toggles battlemode. Alternatively, hit [Enter] on your keyboard.
- /savechat - Saves your chat logs to your RO Folder
- /ex - Shows your Block List
- /ex <Name> - Blocks a player's whispers
- /in <Name> - Unblocks a player's whispers
- /exall - Blocks all whispers
- /inall - Unblocks all whispers
- /am - Toggles your away message. When this is enabled, an automated message will be sent to whoever whispers you.
- /hi <Message> - Speaks to all your Friends
- /loginout (/li) - Toggles display of friend login alerts
- /organize "<Party Name>" - Creates a Party
- /invite "<name>" - Invites someone to a Party
- /leave - Leaves your current Party. Disbands the party if no members are left.
- /guild "<Guild Name>" - Creates a Guild
- /breakguild "Guild Name" - Disbands a Guild if no members are left.
- /chat - Creates a chatroom. Alternatively, Alt+C.
- /tingonly - Toggles chatroom sounds.
- /q - Leaves a chatroom if you are in one. Closes chatroom if no members are left.
- /booking - Opens Party Booking window
- /recruit - Opens Party Booking Recruitment window
- /bgm - Toggles background music
- /bv <0–127> - Adjusts background music volume
- /sound - Toggles sound
- /v <0–127> - Adjusts sound volume
- /window (/wi) - Toggles window docking
- /effect - Toggles animated effects. (@refresh to see changes)
- /aura - Toggles the brightest part of the Level 99 aura. (@refresh to see changes)
- /fog - Toggles the fog that appears when you zoom out
- /lightmap - Toggles lights and shadows
- /mineffect (/minimize) - Simplifies some visual effects
- /emblem - Toggles Guild emblems
- /stateinfo - Toggles Status icon tooltips
- /help (/h) - View a list of regular commands
- /alchemist - View the top 10 Alchemists
- /blacksmith - View the top 10 Blacksmiths
- /taekwon - View the top 10 Taekwon Kids
- /shopping (/sh) - Browse shops faster by turning on this setting
- /hoai - Switches between the default Homunculus AI and your custom instructions
- /merai - Switches between the default Mercenary AI and your custom instructions
- /check <text>
- /notalkmsg (/nm)
- /notalkmsg2 (/nm2)
- /notrade (/nt)
- /quickspell1 (/q1)
- /quickspell2 (/q2)
- /quickspell3 (/q3)
- /skillfail (/sf)