Frequently Asked Questions
- 1 Development
- 2 Voting & Auros
- 3 Screenshots
- 4 In-Game Questions
- 5 Stats and Skills
- 6 Guilds
See also Start-Up Guide
See also Troubleshooting
See also Submitting a Support Ticket
Will JellyRO have third classes?
Most likely no. If you see any in screenshots or videos, they are only aesthetic modifications.
Voting & Auros
How do I vote?
What are Auros?
How do I turn Donation Credits into Auros?
- You must be logged in to the control panel with your game account info.
- Add packages of Auros and/or individual Auros to your shopping cart. Checkout when you are done.
- Log in to the game with the same account you logged in to the control panel.
- Talk to the Donation Redeemer NPC in Prontera (125,211) and your Auros will appear in your inventory (Alt+E).
- Packages of Auros must be opened (double-clicked) before you can use the Auros inside.
How do I take a screenshot?
Press the PrtScn button on your keyboard (usually this button is to the right of F12).
A message will appear in the message box indicating the file name of the new screenshot.
- Go to http://imgur.com, http://tinypic.com, or http://photobucket.com.
- According to which you choose, having created an account or not, click the "Browse..." button and select the file of the screenshot you wish to show.
- Click "Upload Now"!
- Copy and paste the text from the "Direct link to image" bar into the forum posting or support ticket.
If your screenshots look gray and slanted, it's because RO doesn't like your widescreen resolution.
- Close RO and run anesissetup or opensetup (found in the JellyRO folder).
- Make sure you are switched from LUA to REG mode.
- Select a resolution like 1024x768 or 800x600.
- Make sure "Play in Full Screen" and "Lock Window" are not checked.
What are @Commands?
Why can't I put my armor/weapon on?
If you cannot use a piece of equipment and the name is in Red, your item was broken by a monster or player skill.
- Talk to a Repairman NPC in any town to fix it.
I can't attack
- Check to see that your item is not broken.
- Check to see if you are 90% Overweight
- If you are a Bow-User or Gun-User, make sure that you have ammunition equipped.
- Double click on your ammunition so that they appear on your Character Menu (Alt+Q).
Stats and Skills
How can I increment my stats quickly?
Use these commands with the number of stats you want to add:
- /str+ number
- /agi+ number
- /vit+ number
- /int+ number
- /dex+ number
- /luk+ number
Example: /str+ 12 will add 12 STR stats as long as you have enough stat points left.
I can't put skill points into my skills
This occurs after a Skill Reset. The skill points you gained as a First Class (Archer, Mage, etc) cannot be used on Second Class Skills (Ankle Snare, Jupitel Thunder, etc), these need to be used up first.
You can increase second class skills after the number of remaining skill points is less than your current Job Level.
I lost the Act Dead skill!
Only Novices are allowed to keep Act Dead; any other class that have this skill will lose it after relogging. However, Super Novices are allowed to temporarily buy it back from the Platinum Skills NPC.
How do I make a guild?
- Acquire an 'Emperium' item and type: /guild "Guild Name Here"
- To look at your new guild, press Alt+G.
How do I set my guild's emblem?
- Make sure that the image file intended to be used as the Guild Emblem is 24x24 pixel bitmap format file in at 256 colors (8bit).
- Create a new folder named "emblem" in the JellyRO file directory if you don't already have one. The JellyRO file directory is C:\Games\JellyRO.
- Copy or move the Guild Emblem bitmap file to the emblem directory you have just created.
- Log into the JellyRO game and open the Guild Menu (Alt+G) and click on the `EDIT` button. If you have done all the steps correctly, the name of your Guild Emblem file should be available in the Drop-Down Menu. Select it and it will be set as your Guild's emblem.
- (Note: The transparency color for guild emblems has the RGB values (255, 0, 255), or you may use the hex value #FF00FF.)