Wolfchev's Laboratory is a dungeon instance situated in the depths of the Somatology Laboratory. Something's gone horribly wrong in Wolfchev's Lab. Players must fight through a dangerously haywire security system and subdue the specimens that have broken free.
- The instance has a 1 hour time limit and will automatically close if all party members leave the instance for more than 5 minutes.
- Upon success, each character can only attempt the instance once every 72 hours.
Players CANNOT re-enter once they leave instance nor add new party members once started.
- Click on the Laboratory Door (lhz_dun04 147,277). The Party Leader must generate the instance.
- Once the first room is cleared, the Party Leader must head for (0011@lhz 38,160) to deactivate the system and trigger the warp for the next room.
- Clear the following rooms in order to advance to the next.
- Once the MVP is dead, speak to Wolfchev (0011@lhz 137,156) to receive reward and warp out.
The following mechanics are in effect inside the instance:
- Disabled Items: Fly Wing
- Disabled Skills: Ice Wall, Leap, Intimidate, Teleport, Snatch
- Items cannot be dropped.
- MVPs are unable to use Teleport.
- MVPs are unable to recall slaves that are out of range.
- They will only re-summon when the number of slaves drops below a certain number.
|Instances in JellyRO|
Bakonawa's Lair • Bangungot Hospital • Buwaya's Cave • Bloody Branch Rooms