The Replay System is a function built into the client which allows game data to be saved in a playable "movie" format.
Note: This does NOT create video files.
The .rrf files recorded can only be viewed within a Replay version of the game client. To share recordings, players can either trade the .rrf files and view them in their own clients, or they must record the Replay with a screen capture program.
- To start the recorder, click on the "Rec" button at the top left.
- Select/deselect what information you'd like to share in your Replay.
- Input file name of choice.
- Press Start to start recording.
- Press Stop to stop recording.
- Open Start Menu.
- Select JellyRO (Replay).
- Select a Replay file from the list.
Note: Make sure your client is fully patched even if only to view a Replay.
For more help, see this.