Bakonawa's Lair is a dungeon instance located in Port Malaya. It is home to a the beast of Bakonawa, supposedly sleeping deep under Bakonawa Lake.
- The instance has a 1 hour time limit and will automatically close if all party members leave the instance for more than 5 minutes.
- Upon success, each character can only attempt the instance once every 7 days.
- There is a Level 80 restriction for this instance.
Players CANNOT re-enter once they leave instance nor add new party members once started.
- Speak to Taho to book instance.
- Speak to Taho again to summon Bakonawa.
- Defeat Phase 1 Bakonawa within 10 mins.
- Defeat the 4 instruments on either side of the lake within 5 mins.
- Defeat Enraged Bakonawa, ignore the waves of minions.
- Break Treasure Box.
- Upon defeat of MVP, talk to NPC to exit.
The following mechanics are in effect inside the instance:
|Instances in JellyRO|
Bakonawa's Lair • Bangungot Hospital • Buwaya's Cave • Bloody Branch Rooms