Bangungot Hospital is a dungeon instance located in Port Malaya. It once housed sick Malayans, but has since been closed down due to numerous deaths of patients. An evil curse has since taken up residence in its dark halls...
Players must have access to the dungeon in order to enter this instance. See Nurse in Port Malaya.
- The instance has a 1 hour time limit and will automatically close if all party members leave the instance for more than 5 minutes.
- Upon success, each character can only attempt the instance once every 7 days.
- There is a Level 80 restriction for this instance.
Players CANNOT re-enter once they leave instance nor add new party members once started.
- Speak to Nurse Maenne to start the instance (/navi ma_dun01 147/10).
- Eliminate all of Bangungot's Mangkukulam.
- Fight Bangungot.
- Destroy Pillar of Spirit under 1 min.
- If you do not destroy Pillar of Spirit in time, you will be warp to an identical location with an invincible Bangungot. Ignore it and exit via warp to clear the rooms of monsters.
- Once enemies have been eliminated, wait for warps back to the respawned Bangungot.
- Exit out the portal to talk to Nurse Maenne to complete instance.
The following mechanics are in effect inside the instance:
|Instances in JellyRO|
Bakonawa's Lair • Bangungot Hospital • Buwaya's Cave • Bloody Branch Rooms