Sara's Memory is a dungeon instance located in the Rune Midgard Allied Forces Post. It tells the origins of the character Sara Irene, one of the 12 Valkyries from the original Ragnarok graphic novel.
- The instance has a 1 hour time limit and will automatically close if you leave the instance for more than 5 minutes.
- Upon success, each character can only attempt the instance once every 20 hours.
- There is a Level 80 restriction for this instance.
Players CANNOT re-enter once they leave instance.
- Talk to Leon the Adventurer in Dimensional Gorge (dali 130, 107) to start.
- Click on Dimensional Device and select "Boot up device." Click again to enter.
- Talk to Sara Irene.
- As soon as all the conversations end, walk toward the nearest warp portal on the left.
- Talk to Sara Irene again. Defeat guards and monsters.
- Continue to look around for Sara Irene and defeat those monsters as follows:
- First section: Kill all guards and desert wolves, the portal to second section will open in upper eastern side.
- Second section: Kill all guards and desert wolves, the portal to third section will open in southern side.
- Third section: Kill all guards, wolfs and desert wolves, the portal to fourth section will open at northern center side.
- Fourth section: Kill all guards. The portal to fifth section will open at upper west side.
- Finale section: Talk to Doyen Irene, kill all guards, then defeat Doyen Irene. Talk to Doyen again, then walk west until you meet Sara. An exit portal will open at western side.
- Talk to Leon again for exp.
The following mechanics are in effect inside the instance:
The instance itself doesn't offer an Item Reward, but all the enemies inside this dungeon have the chance to drop Food Items Lv3 to 7 (+7 Foods are only dropped by Doyen Irene)
|Instances in JellyRO|
Bakonawa's Lair • Bangungot Hospital • Buwaya's Cave • Bloody Branch Rooms