Nidhoggr's Nest (Nydhoggur's Nest) is a dungeon instance buried in the roots of the World Tree Yggdrasil. With the progression of Sapha mineral interests deeper into the Earth and multitudes of factories polluting the environment, a mysterious shadow may have been disturbed behind those gates...
Players must venture into the roots of the World Tree Yggdrasil to find out why the tree is weakening before tensions between the Sapha and Laphine tribes devolves even further.
Players must have access to the dungeon in order to enter this instance. See Guardian of Yggdrasil.
- The instance has a 2 hour 30 min time limit and will automatically close if all party members leave the instance for more than 5 minutes.
- Upon success, each character can only attempt the instance once every 72 hours.
Players CANNOT re-enter once they leave instance nor add new party members once started.
- The Party Leader must speak with the Yggdrasil Gatekeeper (nyd_dun02 99,199) and "Accept Admission".
- Speak to the Murdered Yggdrasilid near the center of the main room. (1@nyd 213,277)
- Kill 12 monsters named Nidhoggr's Guardian.
- Proceed North through the portal.
- Work your way through a short maze.
- At the end of the maze, you will warp to the boss room. Once the Party Leader steps forward, Nidhoggr's Shadow will spawn at the center of the room.
The following mechanics are in effect inside the instance:
- Disabled Items: Fly Wing
- Disabled Skills: Ice Wall, Leap, Intimidate, Teleport, Snatch
- Players will be warped approximately every 3 min while fighting Nidhoggur's Shadow to 1 of 4 side rooms where 3 Ryncho and 2 Phylla will spawn. The party will be statused and must defeat the monsters before the party can leave the room.
|Instances in JellyRO|
Bakonawa's Lair • Bangungot Hospital • Buwaya's Cave • Bloody Branch Rooms